Hip Hip Hooray!! My favourite sisterly duo have released their collaboration of 6 limited edition PARTYSKIRTS with none other than Teen Vogue! These girls have proved time again, if you can dream it – you can do it! Congrats my dolls, we love you!! …and how can I not mention all the amazing PARTYSKIRTS prints now available for purchase on their website – I could seriously take one of each! The polkadots & the stripes have got to be my absolute favorite!! I just love them all. Click over to SKOT Apparel & see all the amazement for yourself! Follow the make-it-happeners + their incredible journey on IG: @misslva @marielarmstrong @partyskirts
There is so much local talent in Vancouver, sometimes it’s hard to keep up! I’ve gathered my top 6 picks from make-it-happeners + entrepreneurial spirits in + around the city – Shop my favorites below.
1. To Die For Banana Bread by Erin Ireland
2. Coco Bfrend by Monika Hibbs
3. PARTYSKIRTS by SKOT Apparel (Lauren + Mariel Armstrong)
4. Framework Magazine by Bria Lear (Featured it-girl Jillian Crago of Gold Lemon Creative)
5. The Sparkle [Beauty Styling] by Erin Gerlach
6. Kardz Kouture by Jessica Boffo