When it comes to my skin, I simply cannot skimp out! ..and when it comes to my daily skincare routine, SkinCeuticals is at the top of my list. All their products are focused around three fundamental elements: Prevention, Protection, and Correction.
Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with a fairly common skin discoloration disorder called Malasma – and while I am very lucky my case is minor in comparison to many others, I have to be extra cautious with sun exposure + take those extra steps to help maintain the healty state of my skin.
I would highly recommend making SkinCeuticals apart of your everyday routine! (No, I was not paid to say that) I’m just that passionate about this wonderful company. I’ve shared some of my favorite products below:
1. Intensely Hydrating Masque with Vitamin B5 $54
2. Rehabilitative Face Cream for Aging Skin $140
3. Antioxidant Lip Repair $38
4. Clarisonic Mia 2 Cleansing System $175
5. Complexion Calming Corrective Gel (especially great for people with skin pigmentation troubles, sun spots or scars) $62
6. Rehabilitative Emollient Eye Balm $81