This week I turned 27 – how fast this year has flown!? While 26 was full of many struggles + home stretches it was also probably one of the most rewarding and bitter-sweet years of my life. I finally completed my Business Degree in Marketing + shortly after landed my dream 9-5 at a prominent Advertising Agency in the city. If that wasn’t enough, the love of my whole life + I are on the move to purchasing a home together. At last. The stars have aligned + I’m convinced that the universe is working in my favour.
Also this past weekend, my beautiful cousin got married to her soul mate. She held a gorgeous reception at my grandfather’s house complete with twinkle lights, a DIY Ceaser bar, complementary flip-flops & an ‘everything you might possibly need tonight’ station; from bottles of advil, hand sanitizer, gum to band aids and blankets to bug repellent. It. Was. Awesome.
The big day took place the night before my birthday + definitely had me reflecting on all I’ve accomplished this past year + the moves I want to make in this next blessed year.
If I’ve learned anything it’s to never stop dreaming and that there is possibility in everything!
1. Personalized Initialed Outdoor Bar
2. ‘Everything You Might Possibly Need Tonight’ Station; includes Fleece blankets, Advil, Off Bug Repellant, Tissues, Gum, Hand Sanitizer + Hand Wipes
3. ‘Spice of Life’ DIY Ceasar Station
4. Delicious Mini Appetizers
5. Twinkle Lights lined the outdoor tent