It’s as if a plague took over my otherwise consistently healthy + immune strong body + told me to hit snooze. After an entire week solid of feeling sick + run-down, i’m finding it difficult to continue my regular workout routine of 5x week boxing + kickboxing training. Because I have been feeling so weak, I made the un-wanted decision to take the week to let my body heal with rest.
What’s most frustrating is feeling like my week off of training has lost with it all the work I’d been putting in to help tone my muscles. So, in much need of motivation to get back into my routine, I decided to put together some workout inspiration to help get me motivated + excited about making the trek into the boxing studio after putting in a full-days work (+ commute). Maybe it just might spark something in you to keep moving too!
What You’ll Need to KEEP MOVING.
1. Bright + happy Lululemon Yoga mat.
2. Nike FuelBand to set goals, track your progress + repeat.
3. Cheerful + supportive Nike sportsbra
4. Stay hydrated with PINK water bottle
5. Shiny-new Nuovella Urbanista bike in my favourite shade – mint green!
6. Light + airy Nike Free running shoes.