Did you hear…we’re expected to have a gloomy next 2 weeks. To get over a rain-filled weather forecast I decided to dedicate this post to the sunny world of Color Blocking. What better way to get into Spring + Summer-mode then to daydream about all the possible (limitless) combinations that you can create using your favorite vibrant colors!
Color-blocking has been around for a few seasons, but according to the runways, it’s a trend that we’ll be seeing through t’ill next Spring!
1. Colorblock Chartreuse Bodycon Dress $35
2. Van Der Staeten Triangle Drop Earrings $615
3. Au Contraire Kate Spade Hinge Bangle $148
4. Anya Hindmarch Gold Valorie Clutch $555
5. Zadig & Voltaire By Gaia Repossi Gold-Plated Cuff $1,680
6. Giuseppe Zanotti Exclusive Colorblock Sandals $1,140